Classic Deli Style Potato Salad
3 lbs Yukon Gold Potatoes- cooked with the skin on
1/3 C White Vinegar
1 Tbsp Salt
2 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Tsp Yellow mustard
3/4 C Hellman’s mayonnaise
1/4 C Sour Cream
1 3/4 C Celery- small dice
1/3 C Scallion- fine dice
4 ea Hardboiled eggs- peeled and small dice
1. While the potatoes are still hot, peel the potatoes and slice into 1/4 inch thick slices.
2. Immediately after peeling the potatoes, place them in a large bowl with the vinegar, salt, pepper and mustard.
3. Gently toss the potatoes to coat.
4. Let the potatoes cool to room temperature.
5. Once the potatoes have reached room temperature, add the mayonnaise, sour cream, celery and scallion.
6. Gently toss the potatoes to coat evenly with the dressing.
7. Gently fold the hardboiled egg into the potato salad.
8. Chill for at least 5 hours before serving.