Kitchen Sink Tator Salad
3 lbs Yukon Gold Potatoes- cooked with the skin on
1 oz White vinegar
2 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Black Pepper
2 Tsp Yellow mustard
3/4 C Hellman’s mayonnaise
1/3 C Scallion- fine diced
1/3 C Finely chopped green olives with pimentos
1/3 C Sweet pickle relish
1. While the potatoes are still hot, peel the potatoes and slice into 1/4 inch thick slices.
2. Immediately after peeling the potatoes, place them in a large bowl with the vinegar, salt, pepper and mustard.
3. Gently toss the potatoes to coat.
4. Let the potatoes cool to room temperature.
5. Once the potatoes have reached room temperature, add the mayonnaise, scallion, olives and pickle relish.
6. Gently toss the potatoes to coat evenly with the dressing.
7. Chill for at least 5 hours before serving.