The Spice Union Garam Masala is an exotic blend of Indian cuisine spices that will awaken your taste buds and bring a unique experience to your pallet.
Great as a dry rub on Chicken, Lamb, Fish, Seafood or Vegetables. Garam Masala can also be made into a paste using a little oil, butter, water, coconut milk or vinegar. Perhaps you would prefer to use it in tea or soup? Either way, it’s a wild ride for your taste buds.
Garam Masala Spice Blend (4oz avail.)
Grill, slow smoke, sauté, roast, braise, flavor tea or soup.
Our Favorite uses:
- Seafood: Sautéed Shrimp and sweet onions seasoned with Garam Masala
- Fish: Grouper and shallots braised in Garam Masala, coconut milk, kaffir lime leaf, garnished with cilantro
- Chicken: Slow smoked chicken thighs rubbed with Garam Masala and coconut milk paste
- Lamb: Grilled Lamb chops rubbed with Garam Masala and Champagne vinegar paste
- Vegetables: Roasted Cauliflower with Garam Masala and clarified butter (Ghee)